ZANUSSI DA6142S DISHWASHER HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI , when i use the dishwasher, it goes through the cycle stopping at the same two points on the timer every time, the only way to stop it continually churning water around is to physically move timer switch,then when dishwasher is opened there is no steam like there used to be,items aren't hot , and not very clean as if water isn't getting hot enough,can anybody please point me in the right direction,or has anybody a wiring diagram for this model that i could have , cheers for looking and thanks in advance for any help , lee

Sponsored Links
as i understand it its heated by an element , i should say that or itrs stat is at fault

hi mate,i guessed as much ,but after stripping down dishwasher,i can't find anything resembeling an element ,so was wondering what exactly heats it up ? , cheerz , lee

what it the model number or product number? i have all files on that make.

heater is at the bottom of the machine or if its newish its under the bottom..

Sponsored Links
hi,cheers mate , it's a zanussi da6142s -the switchgear is ako typ 517624,can't see anything else ( is there a plate somewhere ? ),is the heater built into the drain assy ?,thats the only thing i can see underneath,apart from motor and something that is connected to water inlet with a thermocouple looking item fastened to it ,also if it is heater assy,any ideas where i can get one from ? (trying hard but auto and motorbike electrics more my ' bag '), cheerz again

put ur email on ur profile or click on my profile and send me a email and i will send u the pdf on that machine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back