Baxi 80 eco combi hot water no central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a baxi eco 80 combi which if i turn the hot water tap on reset the boiler will fire up and work,but if i move the setting to ch and hot water then turn the tap off the boiler still tries to ignite but then cuts off .i have had an engineer up who as been at it two days and last night fit a new pcb board at a cost to me of £102 but stilll it wont work.There`s the ignition but no boiler on ch but it works on hot water....any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Start at the beginning.
Select dhw only, turn timer off, roomstat to min, press reset, and then turn boiler off at spur, and wait a couple of minutes.

Boiler back on, what happens?

Timer to constant, what happens?

Roomstat to max, what happens?

Sponsored Links
the 3rd gas fitter came out and tested the pressures and couldnt get a minimum reading for the central heating he put a new gas valve on and now im sweating its too hot in here.....anyone want to buy a new pcb board for a eco 80 baxi combo boiler they dont accept returns ,it was fitted then removed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back