biasi garda plus he boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi. first timer just this morning while running a bath the hot water would`nt,the central heating is ok. on checking, the boiler ignights the water starts to get warm then boiler cuts out.This takes about 25 seconds, as i say the c/h is fine. the boiler a Biasi Garda Plus HE
Model number M11032SM/E. Serial Number N050830306. It`s about 3yrs old. ( boiler not me) Thank you

Sponsored Links
What does EACH of the threre fault code lights show?

Is this a sudden problem?

Tony

THank you Tony for repilying, but i have been away working so could nt reply. Any way i did some thinking and reading while away and thought it could be either (1) diverter valve or (2) flow switch membrane. So brought membrane and repair innards for valve. Changed both today. Now when boiler is cold the plunger does`nt come out far enough to press switch (it did before i changed it), if you run c/h the plunger presses switch and hot water is ok,turn c/h off hot water ok till boiler cools down then same thing again. any ideas please. ps old membrane seems ok
Thanks

I always think that its better for DIYers to ask the experts rather than trying to do their own thinking and then potentially making things worse.

That prompts me into thinking that you imagine that all plumbers are thick because they left school at 16 with three GCSEs! You therefore conclude that you will always be intellectually superior and better equipped to fix your boiler.

I had better leave you to carry on with it as you seem to think that you can sort it out on your own.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Most PLUMBERS are over charging plebs who wouldnt know one end of a blow lamp from the other, but i did think you were different when reading your other posts, whats the matter think your the only plumber in town who can think. For the record boiler ok now it was the sticking membrane plunger.

Sorry if i upset you but i needed to get it fixed and i thought i was doing the right thing.

all the best
pete

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back