flexi pipe for cistern supply

J

jeepster

hi all, any idea what flexi pipe to get to connect a loo cistern to a 15mm copper pipe.

thought of one of these from screwfix - item number 18417.

Sponsored Links
hi all, any idea what flexi pipe to get to connect a loo cistern to a 15mm copper pipe.

thought of one of these from screwfix - item number 18417.

p1081010_l.jpg

That would do the job, isolation valve included, just be sure that almost 12 inches is not to long/short :LOL:

hi, the feed is a 15mm copper pipe, the connector on the cistern is a plastic male connector, the nut off a 15mm compression fitting fits onto this.

the first fix plumber put a isolating valve on the feed. rather than have too many connections i will just replace that with the pipe from screwfix.

Flex Tap Connector Valve 15mm x ½" if i wanted ones for a bath tap would they be 15mm * 3/4 ?

Sponsored Links
hi, the feed is a 15mm copper pipe, the connector on the cistern is a plastic male connector, the nut off a 15mm compression fitting fits onto this.

the first fix plumber put a isolating valve on the feed. rather than have too many connections i will just replace that with the pipe from screwfix.

Flex Tap Connector Valve 15mm x ½" if i wanted ones for a bath tap would they be 15mm * 3/4 ?

Yes they would

Be careful though if you have a combi with no water tank as flexi's can restrict the flow due to their smaller bore size and you need all the flow you can get with a combi to fill a bath

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back