Two Worcester Bosch Boiler questions - no power and a leak!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wanted to say thanks for the help sorting my partner's Worcester Bosch 28i junior that was leaking last year, it turns out it was the pump housing.

Anyway, whilst it's been working fine for a year with no leaks, it decided to stop working a few minutes into the timer coming on the other morning. Basically it looks dead power wise, no lights, no sounds. I've checked the power to it uisng a multimeter and it is getting power and the fuse (s) on the PCB look intact so I'm wondering what else it could be? Do the PCBs typically "go" like this?

I've got a gas engineer out to look at it this weekend but if there's anything I can check in the meantime then I'll do so.

Thanks

Dan

Sponsored Links
Have you checked that the blue transformer is working?

Thanks and no. Excuse my ignorance but the only blue thing I can see on the PCB is a rectangular plastic thing with two silver cables going into it with clear sheathing.

Dan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back