Accenta

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi from a newbie and thanks in advance for any guidance offered
I am moving into a house fitted with an Accenta 8 Mini system but the previous owner has left no info regarding codes, and his whereabouts are unknown so I can't ask for them. I don't know who fitted the system so I can't ask them either.
It has been switched off for a year so I guess any internal batteries are flat. I haven't switched the system on and it remains inactive but I would like to activate it.
Is there anything I can do myself to restore it to its factory state and then enter my own codes or do I need an engineer to sort it out? If I need an engineer then how much is that likely to cost and does anyone have any recommendations in the Stockport area?

Sponsored Links
You can do it yourself with the engineer manual.

Thanks joe-90 but the previous occupant didn't leave that either! Any idea how I can get one as I can't find an Accenta website?

If you put an email address on your profile someone will post you a PDF.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back