would you replace a system boiler with a combi?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just after a bit of advice as i keep getting differing opinions.

I have a 20yr old 4 bed house with a system boiler that has been fitted since the house was new. The boiler that is currently fitted is a myson but its on its last legs breaking down about once every 6 weeks so i have decided to get a new one.

I am in the process of getting a few quotes but some say get a new system boiler and some say go for an intergas combi.

i have no idea what to go with so has anyone any advice, there are only 3 of us living here and has only one shower in the ensuite and a bath in the bathroom?

I hear stories about combi's having problems with the shower if some flushes the toilets etc so whats the truth

HELP !!!

paul

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Intergas is a good boiler. remember you can use the intergas combi as a system boiler and change it to a combi when/if you want to.

also you can have it be both ways...a combi and system as well...ie heat a tank for baths and the combi part for washing up or for a shower.

also if you like anywhere near me i can fit it for you and give you a 5 year warranty ;) :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back