looking for a shower pump and would appreciate some advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for a shower pump and need some advice on what to look for. I have a hot water tank and a cold in the loft. I live a very hard water area and the pump will be used to supply the bathroom which will have a fixed shower head and a bath mixer tap that requires a min 1.5 bar.
At some time I would like to use this pump to supply the onsweet but this is a future project

Sponsored Links
HI

cheack mira enhance and you can also fit descaler on the pipes

I can highly recommend the Wicks 2bar solid brass pump, it will happily handle your current and future use, a word of warning though, it AIN'T quiet !

I have mine in the airing cupboard and it feeds the shower, bath mixer & sink for both hot & cold and the downstairs kitchen hot (kitchen cold and toilet are both on mains) - it sits on a 2 foot square piece of solid oak worktop (50mm thick) screwed to the floor (the pump just sits on top on it's rubber feet) - the pressure is awesome, have waterfall tapes in bath & sink and I had to fit gate valves to their pipework to restrict the pressure/flow as on full bore the water would shoot over the top of the bath and sink !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back