pressurising old gravity heating system queery

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all i am fitting a new oil condensing boiler out in the garage, adding a megaflow and doing away with the f & e tank and water storage tank, the megaflow will be in mid house. The question is, can i fit the pressure vessel and quick fill loop in the new "airing cupboard" and have it connecting into the heating at the coil where it enters the cylinder? or is there anywhere specific on the heating pipework that the fill loop should go? The vessel and pressure reducing set up for the megaflow will be in there too so i could Tee off the mains running to it to feed the heating sides vessel as the new boilers site in the garage has no mains supply. Thanks in advance for any comments

Sponsored Links
safety valve on or near boiler , filling loop were ever, generally on return , pressure gauge will be required near filling loop providing visual indication of pressure when filling !!

Sponsored Links
Mod 11 with a sense of humour? Whatever next? :p :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back