HONEYWELL MINI GEN 4 WIRING??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone please advise on how to wire 3 pir sensors, as the diagram in the manual only shows 2?

What i plan to do is zone 1 are the front and rear door, zone 2 living room, zone 3 kitchen, zone 4 is upstairs on landing. Are there any better ways to do this or is my plan the best?

Thanks in advance :confused:

Sponsored Links
1 x pir to 1 x zone/circuit

thats the best way to do it

if you loop to pir to pir to pir, you will not know which one tripped the alarm.

basic really

Hi thanks for your response!!

Lay mans terms there are 8 zones i can use,
zone 1 front door
zone 2 back door
zone 3 living room
zone 4 kitchen
zone 5 landing

what will i have to do to the remaining zones? will i have to link them out on the board?? can you also tell me if its best to put the front door and the back door on the same zone please.

thanks in advance!! :confused:

Link out or programme as not used.

Rather see both doors on sperate myself.
Do you want to enter via the back door when system set?

Sponsored Links
no entry will be through front door where the keypad is. Anyway if the kitchen pir would be activated if entered through back door. So best to use 5 zones? sorry to sound dim but i just want to get it right thanks to you guys!! :D

Thanks in advance!

No harm in having the back door connected.
Then the system will tell you that you have forgotten its open when you leave :D

cheers fella's sound i'll do it like that. Yeah best i connect the back door up en :LOL:

i'll let you know how i got off

thanks everyone! :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back