Texecom dialler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Just installing a new system using the Texecom 48, Ricochet, dialer and ComIP. Think I've got my head around all the connections, etc.
One small problem though, in that the rattle in the dialer turned out to be a mullered tamper switch. Scratched my head for a bit then recognised what the pieces were.
The options are to send back...hence delay me by a good couple of weeks, replace (either by jumpering or actual component...work for electronics company so this is no problem), or just ignore the tamper.
The favoured option at the moment is the ignore one, at least then I can see if the thing works. Is this simply a case of not connecting the tamper connections back to the panel?

For the PIR's do I need to put the cover on them before powering them up? or can I just ignore the tamper warning in engineering mode?

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back