pipe sizes

Sponsored Links
Its not for plumbing but for an alloy pipe on the power steering system on my car. I need something which will take a bit of pressure and is 12mm in diameter. The whole pipe system comes as one unit and to replace both parts will cost £350 plus labour so you can perhaps see why I am trying everything else first.This trick was recommended by an auto spares dealer.

9964.gif

here

compression fittings (green) ;)

Sponsored Links
g-force1967 said:
Its not for plumbing but for an alloy pipe on the power steering system on my car. I need something which will take a bit of pressure and is 12mm in diameter. The whole pipe system comes as one unit and to replace both parts will cost £350 plus labour so you can perhaps see why I am trying everything else first.This trick was recommended by an auto spares dealer.
seena the itialian racing diver tried the same thing This trick was recommended by an auto spares dealer. the same engineer

op said:
g-force1967 said:
seena the itialian racing diver tried the same thing This trick was recommended by an auto spares dealer. the same engineer

ha ha ha ha now that was funny

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back