Missing part - shower roller cover - please help!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, One of my shower door roller (cam) covers (plastic with chrome finish) went down the plughole whilst i was cleaning the shower yesterday!! Does anyone recognise the brand or know where i can get one as it looks a mess left without the cover. This is the only part i need. I have attached some photos. I would be very grateful, i have searched on the web for hours and so far found nothing. Thank you, Nicki

Sponsored Links
Hi, One of my shower door roller (cam) covers (plastic with chrome finish) went down the plughole whilst i was cleaning the shower yesterday!! Does anyone recognise the brand or know where i can get one as it looks a mess left without the cover. This is the only part i need. I have attached some photos. I would be very grateful, i have searched on the web for hours and so far found nothing. Thank you, Nicki

So whats the brand, wheres the pics? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It looks rather like the hat from my Darth Vader costume......
No chance its in the shower waste trap, or even in the outside gully?
John :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back