guttering running outlet 100mm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I can get a running outlet 100mm only?My guttering is 15 years old and just needs this one part. I am reluctant to change the whole system just for this one part. Its like changing your car because of a faulty indicator! The guttering is about 15 years old in grey with 68mm downpipes.

Sponsored Links
anywhere will sell you an outlet, the trouble with replacement parts is there is nothing standard in guttering and many are not compatible.

ie brent martin will not fit into everwhite, hunter not to polypipe ect at least not withut having to seal it with lead mate or something, luckly most guttering will have a makers name on it, usual places are the hopper or the downpipes.So first check it out for a makers name then just go get one of them.

if you find the name let me know and i will tell you were to get them.

would also like to add failing that just take the old one off and go around the merchants with it, try it into there lenghts of gutter till you got the right one then buy an outlet :)

Thanks Kevin.

The make is Marley. 4 inch wide half round guttering running outlet into 2.5 inch or 68mm downpipe, also on the stop end is Marley 2.5 inch. Its getting to the point with all this rain lately that I may have to make a template and use fiberglass techniques to mould one myself.

Peter....(brigadoon)

kevin34 said:
anywhere will sell you an outlet, the trouble with replacement parts is there is nothing standard in guttering and many are not compatible.

ie brent martin will not fit into everwhite, hunter not to polypipe ect at least not withut having to seal it with lead mate or something, luckly most guttering will have a makers name on it, usual places are the hopper or the downpipes.So first check it out for a makers name then just go get one of them.

if you find the name let me know and i will tell you were to get them.

would also like to add failing that just take the old one off and go around the merchants with it, try it into there lenghts of gutter till you got the right one then buy an outlet :)

marley still make them, theyre a big manufacturer so any builders/plumbers merchant should do one.

Sponsored Links
brigadoon, jewsons i think stocks that make, quite a common make so will have no problem getting the parts you need.

No outlet no cry:cool: Most of the "sheds " stock that ole` Marley ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back