Servis 1500 Washing Machine leaking water.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Frantic call from Daughter last night, her 3yr old Servis Washing Machine was leaking water, i cant get over there till later today so, is this a common fault on this machine and what do i look out for? She also said there is a small door front bottom right of machine with a plastic part inside which looks like it can be unscrewed, any idea? Thankyou.

Sponsored Links
The trapdoor at the bottom is the access to the lint filter. It should be unscrewed & checked periodically for foreign objects/lint (drain any residual water first). The leak could be coming from anywhere; leaking inlet hose/valve, hole in the sump hose, punctured door bellow, drain hose, etc, etc. Your eyes are the best tools to look for possible candidates. Be aware service information is difficult to come by as Servis went bust a couple of years back. You can still get some spares.

Thankyou, well i've had a quick look underneath and its all dry!! Daughter done another wash last night and no leak! Looks like we've just got to keep our eye open and have a look the minute it starts to leak again. :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back