Bath Supply pipes too short

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there, I decided to do some DIY and fit my own bath, All went smoothly untill I needed to raise the height of the bath to match the panel, then I noticed that the flexi tap connectors that fed the old bath are too short, out by approx 1inch, is there any type of adaptor that i could fit over the tap tails to make them reach or possibley connect 2 flexi tap pipes together somehow as I dont want to buy a longer flexi and mess around with re-fitting the compression joint etc any ideas welcome.

Sponsored Links
is it only 1" or longer as you don't want to have flexis that are sretched to the limit.

you can use to 2 brass tap extensions if the gaps not to big.

or buy 2 longer flexis yours are more likely 300mm long
you can get 500mm, 900mm ones.

Sponsored Links
drop the bath and cut the panel or buy 3/4" Female adaptor x 22mm copper they will take up the diff dont join 2 flexis as they will kink and reduce flow

Flexis will reduce flow anyway, sometimes by quite a lot, chuck the nasty things in the bin and do it properly with copper pipework

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back