Candy oven

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just purchased a Candy FL102 single oven. It states in the instructions that it can be connected to a 3 pin plug using a 13 amp fuse.It is already fitted with flex which seems to be equivalent to that of a fan heater. Are you familiar with this model and do you think that I should just plug it into the socket? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Larry341 said:
I have just purchased a Candy FL102 single oven. It states in the instructions that it can be connected to a 3 pin plug using a 13 amp fuse.It is already fitted with flex which seems to be equivalent to that of a fan heater. Are you familiar with this model and do you think that I should just plug it into the socket? :confused:

whats the power rating? if its under 3KW is can be fed via a 13A FCU/plug

Sponsored Links
You may connect it up without worrying. The instructions say you can, and Candy ought to have an accurate idea of the current draw of their product...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back