Wide jaw adjustable spanner.

• Thread starter RichieHoneybucket
  • Start date
R

RichieHoneybucket

Am-Tech do a wide jaw adjustable spanner, along the same lines as the Bacho ones. Does anyone know where you can buy them?? I did see them in a Trade Magazine, but can't recall the publication.

We supply our lads with tools like adjustables, but the Bacho ones are so expensive!!!

Sponsored Links
Am-Tech do a wide jaw adjustable spanner, along the same lines as the Bacho ones. Does anyone know where you can buy them?? I did see them in a Trade Magazine, but can't recall the publication.

We supply our lads with tools like adjustables, but the Bacho ones are so expensive!!!

What a multi-million pound company like yours can't find the money to pay for Bacho, then in that case we are all doomed lol

What a multi-million pound company like yours can't find the money to pay for Bacho, then in that case we are all doomed lol

Thanks for your input Srg. Frazer.

Sponsored Links
Dont know your company but if its that big get your buying dept to sort it if you needs loads.
Surley you can get a discout for loads of em ?

If you are such a great engineer, in charge of such a big company, how come:

You don't have access to CC?
You can't afford spanners?
You need to ask this question in the "Joe Public" section of a diy forum?

Give it up, nobody believes you, drivelwaterburnerbramwell etc.

Thanks to everyone, I spoke to wee Frank in precurment this morning & he's been contacted by the importer of Am-Tech tools. He also said they're about £6 a pop so......sorted!!!

If you are such a great engineer, in charge of such a big company, how come:

You don't have access to CC?
You can't afford spanners?
You need to ask this question in the "Joe Public" section of a diy forum?

Give it up, nobody believes you, drivelwaterburnerbramwell etc.

Ben son, I'm not Water Systems/Big Burner/Dr Drivel...etc etc. Try to keep up mate. I thought you grease monkeys were quite bright??!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back