HD Televisions..

Thanks for your support Monkeh,

Just a point of clarification...
(assuming you share his opinion that CRT projectors are the best of the technology. Not being a projector fan I can't comment on that).
I realise you were paraphrasing, but I never said CRT was the best technology. Most of us accept that there is no absolute "best" technology. They all have compromises.

What I said was that to see CRT at it's best then an 8" or 9" tubed projector was the thing to see. :)

Sponsored Links
Be aware that a big difference between HD TVs is how they handle SD and some are quite awful.

Dosnt it come down to vision, ie 20:20 or not & how you see colours.
We dont all look for the same things in the opposite sex... ;)

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your support Monkeh,

Just a point of clarification...
(assuming you share his opinion that CRT projectors are the best of the technology. Not being a projector fan I can't comment on that).
I realise you were paraphrasing, but I never said CRT was the best technology. Most of us accept that there is no absolute "best" technology. They all have compromises.

What I said was that to see CRT at it's best then an 8" or 9" tubed projector was the thing to see. :)

I meant best of CRT technology, not display technology as a whole. ;)

WHAT are you talking about? I HAVE NOT copied and pasted anything....so you are an idiot. Everyone knew that already anyway..

So you're telling me you recreated that entire section of the Wikipedia article by hand, including the link to reference #5? Either you're just that stupid or you're still trying to make yourself seem better than those around you... Which makes you equally stupid. Please go away.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back