Ferroli Optimax 25c Combination Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Ferroli Optimax 25c Boiler which ive had a few problems with until now it has fully stopped working, My boiler is displaying error code F33 which someone on this forum has stated it could be the return sensor fault or DHW Sensor which is not funcitioning or not working at all.

Ive had a look everywhere on the internet and cannot seem to find the part i need and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction or know anywhere that could ship me one to my address

Another problem i have had is my central heating not switching off, the only way i can turn it off is by turning the boiler off, If i turn the boiler back on the radiators will come on and stay on even with the thermostat displaying heating off.

Because this is a pre existing condition nPower refuse to fix the boiler until i fix this myself (WASTE OF TIME)

Sponsored Links
Well before Christmas the boiler wouldn't light at all we had to use electric heaters in the house to keep it warm f33 fault again few days later it lit again and now it's not working says f33 return sensor fault or DHF Sensor Fault I'm trying to find the part but can't find it

Yeh npower came round did a maintenance check wrote down the f33 fault told us we'd have to have it fixed or the policy isn't covered then they had the cheek to take 2 payments at £15 a month I'm still waiting for my refund today that was last month

Sponsored Links
...Yeh npower came round did a maintenance check wrote down the f33 fault told us we'd have to have it fixed or the policy isn't covered then they had the cheek to take 2 payments at £15 a month I'm still waiting for my refund today that was last month
If they did a maintenance check, you probably had them out for breakdown cover, in stead of a fixed fee repair.
Obviously, you can not get breakdown insurance AFTER the boiler breaks down any more than that you can get contents insurance AFTER a burglary and expect them to pay out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back