Hotpoint wt540 list of error codes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do any one have a list of error codes for a hotpoint washing machine WT540

The problem i have with my washing machine is the wash light stays on and nothing works. Will not take water in will not pump or spin.
I also notice that the light for the doot interlock is dead even though the door locks.
Any ideas.

Sponsored Links
Motor brushes worn. For error codes use search at the top or check me out I posted error codes many times on here.

Sponsored Links
hello i found you are quite knowledgeable about the WT540 SERIES, lights 2 and 4 plus the power light is flashing, load the machine and turn it on, the machine starts to fill up and as its about to start turning the lights start flashing then it does an emergency empty till theres no water then it will keep going till it stops then it goes quites and lights keep flashing, ive tryed the filter and cleaning the pump, no bits just some dirt plus you can hear it drain the water out, we thought it was damp and had a dehumidifier sat next to it for 2 weeks, and nothing, please help quick, no clean clothes, btw i have electronic engineering experience,(pcb designer) but i dont want to start pulling at the pcb just yet without asking.

christopher.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back