Low Presure on Valliant EcoTec Pro boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone, I thought I would ask if anyone knew how to fill the above boiler.
My water pressure is 0.6 and I know it should be filled to get it back up but can't work out how to do it.
I know where my filling loop is, and have located the two black toggles, and that should be it, but I cannot move the left toggle at all - I know they are both meant to turn.
The two toggles do differ slightly in shape, so I'm wondering if there is some sort of safety catch I am missing? Unfortunately there was no information left when I moved in.
any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
If you have not bothered to regularly keep your boiler topped up then the shaft may have seized.

Usually if the plastic knob can be removed then the shaft can be turned by a tight fitting adjustable spanner.

Tony

Oh, thank you Tony for your reply.

Its my first property and I didn't know I should be doing something with it regularly!!

The last time someone looked at it was Dec 09 when I moved in. Could it have seized since then? I did hope it was something I could fix, and in theory it looks like it should be, but not sure I will manage to if its seized.

:(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back