Help required identifying Fire Alarm Panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can anybody advise who manufactures this panel or sells spares for this panel as the keys have gone missing?
Thanks
GALLERY]

Sponsored Links
try going to `thefireengineers.co.uk` or .com website they should be able to help you.

i personally do not recognise the panel, it could be a generic panel, made by whoever,

what protocol? Xp95 or ?

if it is closed protocol, you will not be able to adjust or change any preferences, other than changing like for like on devices (to a certain extent)

we personally use either Advanced panel (for the larger site), of C tec XFP for the smaller units, both XP 95 (appolo) open protocol systems.

Oasis

Sponsored Links
Also one tip.
When you open the panel up, do it slowly.
As sometimes the pair or wires to the left hand cylinder can pull off.
Then its a pain to solder back on.

I'd expect that even if the panel can't be identified it would be possible to replace the lock and keyswitch (I presume one of those keyholes is a lock and the other is a keyswtich...).

Pretty sure it is a Haes.
The right cylinder secures the facia.
The left is a single pole keyswitch.
Both replaced with ease.
Or just order the keys.
It is not a sceurity system. And most fire panel suppliers use a common key.

Well i`ll have to bow to the greater knowledge.
Looked like a Haes to me, did not chase it up on the net.
Have done now, and one of the few I have not worked on.

Still the keyswitch and the lock will work the same.
And have a limited key section.

Never ashamed to be told what I dont know.

i see no need for an apology, at least you had a go.

I wouldn't ever have known myself tbh, never worked on any fire system, i know what a gent vig looks like lol, last firm i was with were gent si :)

it is a Kentec, chatted to a mate yesterday in the office and asked him!!!!

well, we do a bit of fire, but not using Kentec panels!!!

as Alarm says, generic key codes for the panel are available, if you contact Kentec via the website/phone they should be able to supply you with a spare set of keys, (panel and key switch) for a few £s.

they are cheap as well, or if you have the Panel key and just need the control key switch, have a look in your `bits box` (i hope you have one, as most engineers always have a box of stuff that they really don't want to throw out, because `i might use this somewere else`)

hope all goes well.

Oasis

and its open protocol, as long as you have the link lead (to laptop) and the software to prog it!!!

First of all I would like to thank you all for your helpful and informative replies.

Have been getting assitance form the guys over at the fire forum.

Although for the moment still no keys as ADI Gardiner want to charge me £25 carriage for a set of keys!!

Always annoying that, it's a rip-off but it's probablly not high enough to make it worth doing a drill and replace job.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back