Exterior door for side of garage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
I plan on adding an exterior door just for access so it will be a 30" ish size, not the large up and over garage door. I almost brought one in B&Q which was a 2XG but on reading a review and reviews on wickes website for similar wooden doors it seems they might be sponges instaed of doors.

Can you reccomend a good wooden door for this purpose, preferably with a window in. The B & Q one and wickes was about £80. I have looked on ebay for cheap 2nd hand doors but also local pickup miles from me. I dont want anything fancy just wooden with a window and not sponge like. I guess the softwood doors are to be avoided? over hardwood.

Thanks for any advice

Sponsored Links
Thank you I have not used that before. I only need something basic and new back doors quite often seem more than I need as there designed more for the back of a house rather than the garage.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back