Boiler size and recommendation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Can anyone recommend a 24kw system boiler that will fit in a std B/Q MFI kitchen cabinet, depth of these being 295mm. Most boilers seem to be about 330mm.Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Toni, checked the intergas web but there is little detail there. Are the Ideal Logic reliable and value for money as this will fit.
Any others that will fit ?

Sponsored Links
Intergas website;-
Did you click the 'Technical' tab at the top of the page? This will then show sizes etc.

I always tell people that they should choose a suitable boiler and then choose the kitchen!

Tony

glowworm flexicom hx with rear flue outlet, doubt the others will have the flue in the cupboard.

I dont think the Viess has a rear outlet so would probably be too tall to fit although the customer might accept the flue at the top.

The G-W does not have such a good reputation with installers.

Tony

That is true about the flue. You won't find a better boiler, though.

I think mickyg must work for Glowworm!

what because i suggested the boiler with the smallest footprint of any boiler on the market? Actually I did used to work for them, and now im an independant, my views are unbiased. We of course now know that you work for Viessmann and so you will constantly recommend them to anyone who will listen, bit sad really.

The G-W does not have such a good reputation with installers.

your right tony the early ones were problematic and the combis still are. The updated heat onlys are a decent enough boiler now though. In any case it was never hearly as bad as Viessmanns first attempt at the 100. What a massive piece of carp.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back