Hotpoint Aquarius WF 321 flashing lights.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Greetings and salutations.

Over the course of the last couple of days I have found myself drawn to this excellent site due to problems with the aforementioned Machine.
Its been making a noise lately on the spin cycle but on Thursday night it packed in all together.
Friday afternoon consisted of me wrestling with the belt that had come off,and stupidly thinking I had cleaned out the filter(ended up it was only the ball end I did....muppet) fine, thought that had fixed the problem.
Alas no!!
After it going through the best part of a cycle it stopped again but only this time the load was full of water/bubbles and numerous lights flashing.
Todays exploits:
After expert guidance from here, cleaned out the real filter(hair kirbys and 67p in loose change and unmentionable gunk) lights 2 and 4 still flashing.
Blew down the pressure sensor.....Light 2 now out : )
Light 4 (mini load) still flashing.
It stays on for maybe 10-20 seconds then then the lights come on and it stops.
Its now 9:05pm, I am alcohol free and the bugger is still no fixed.

Help anyone please???

Sponsored Links
f01 light 4, motor triac
f02 light 3 motor, jammed/ tacho
f03 lights 3&4 Ntc fault
f04 light 2. pressure sw stuck on empty
f05 lights 2&4, pressure sw stuck on full
f06 lights 2&3, N/A?
f07 lights 2&3&4 heater relay
f08 light 1. heater relay
f09 lights 1&4 eprom/setup error
f10 lights 1&3, pressure switch not sensing
f11 lights 1&3&4, pump/draining error
f12 lights 1&2, communication error
f13 lights 1&2&4, dryer ntc/ fan motor
f14 lights 1&2&3, dryer heater
f15 lights 1&2&3&4, dryer heater relay
f16 N/A
f17 light 4, door lock
f18 light 3 comms error (3 phase motor) power board

f1 and f17 share the same light in your one error fo1 pcb gone ex pcb from here http://www.emwelec.co.uk/index.php?action=category&id=1

Cheers Rocks I saw a similar post of yours before.
Was looking for more of a solution???

Libero

Oops saw the link cheers man.

Sponsored Links
Hi!

In new to the site and hope you can help,
I have a hotpoint wf-321 washing machine and when i start a wash it makes the normal 'click' noise but then that is it (no lights flashing) i think it something to do with the door as the door locks but the 'door lock light ' do not light up and at one point of trying to get it to work the door locked and the door light came on and it started its wash but i stopped it and tried to see if it was all ok by trying to get it to wash again but had the same problem with the door locking but the door lock light not coming on

Can you help with this please?

Thats exactly what it was, many thanks rocks1!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back