35mm camera

I

imamartian

We all probably have a 35mm (film) camera lurking about, but these days that has been made redundant by a mobile phone, or a matchbox sized digital camera.... but my question... what to do with the 35mm camera? is there still a demand? or is it destined for landfill?

One upside is my old (Miranda) flash unit seems to work on my new canon 60D which has saved me a few quid!

Sponsored Links
We all probably have a 35mm (film) camera lurking about, but these days that has been made redundant by a mobile phone, or a matchbox sized digital camera.... but my question... what to do with the 35mm camera? is there still a demand? or is it destined for landfill?

One upside is my old (Miranda) flash unit seems to work on my new canon 60D which has saved me a few quid!

I used my old praktika 35mm film camera body and a zoom lens to make a cctv camera by fitting a small cctv camera circuit board in place of the film just behind the " removed" shutter ( after first removing the small cctv lens ) works very well too. Image quality is first class.

amazing isnt it,only a few years ago these sort of cameras were still commanding good money,now nada,
a m8 last year gave me a pentax with all the lenes in a metal box etc,his pride and joy but he knew he would never use it again.he went out and bought a cannon digital.and as im a kleptomaniac ive now carefully stuffed the pentax in the attic.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back