what are the best copper pipe cutters?

J

joeread

Im looking to buy those C shaped copper pipe slicers what is the best reliable brand to buy? im going to get a 22mm and a 15mm

thanks

Sponsored Links
i think all mine are kopex
the only part needs changing is the cutter wheel.

i think all mine are kopex
the only part needs changing is the cutter wheel.

i know that there are some cutters that you need to turn about 30times to get a cut all the way through, are the blades easy to change?

Yes just undo the centre screw and the cutter splits in half remove/fit new cutter.
2 min job.

Sponsored Links
Kopex are good, I also like the Bahco ones, blades are easy to change in either but can vary in size so you need to make sure you get the right ones

Keep away from rothenburg they have a fault with them and even after a knowing of it for a year its still not been resolved

For the past year the fail rate on the spring mechanism has been horrendous not even lasting 2 cuts .They said it was was only cutters bought in twin packs that where affected but also had the problem with single pack 15mm.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back