Ideal ISAR hot water ok, but no central heating???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A couple days ago i went to throw the heating on with no such luck. i tested my hot water worrying it was the whole boiler knackered again but that was working fine.

the wireless thermostat receiver is showing alarm, so i replaced the battery's but its still showing. following advice i pressed the override button understanding that would be the common fault an should fix the problem but again no CH. if anyone has any ideas on what else could be the problem id greatly appreciate the advice!?

Cheers Craig.

Sponsored Links
It sounds like the receiver is gone. Take out batteries in the stat. Turn power off at fused spur for boiler. Wait for display to go blank in stat. Turn power back on at fuse spur. The receiver 1 should go red. Hold in 1 and 2 together. 1 will flash. Insert batteries back in stat and see if the receiver recognises it. Try that 3-4 times. Failing that link out receiver live and 3 or call and see if boiler fires.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back