Veil-McLain boiler making whining noise. Why???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi!
I have a problem. My boiler is making whining noise after somebody takes a shower or we do laundry (with hot water). Simply after hot water is running for couple minutes. I figured out, that to the whining noise i need to run hot water for few seconds (it repeats usually 3 times to stop whining completely). I have a Veil-McLain Gold Plus boiler, Veil-McLain Gold CGa Heater and two State Therm-o-Flex space heating expansion tanks in my system.
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM??? WHY IS IT WHINING???

Sponsored Links
This is an English site mate, though we do have to put up with the odd jocks, welsh and paddies. (very odd, most of them). :LOL:
Most people on here will never have heard of the stuff you've got installed. Best try and find an american site.

This is an English site mate, though we do have to put up with the odd jocks, welsh and paddies. (very odd, most of them). :LOL:

Kevplumb's in Tennessee isn't he? Surely he could just nip up to New England with his tools. It's not far. :D Where is he when you need him?

Better to go in the fall though.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back