Slightly off white emulsion colours

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm after something just enough off white to contrast the woodwork and ceiling. Anyone found any good ones they like?

Sponsored Links
No offence, but if your woodwork is being glossed I wouldn't bother. With last years new regs regarding VOC's, it will soon be the same off-white colour as you choose for the walls. :mad:

However, if you have water-based paintwork then Dulux White Cotton seems to be a very popular off-white at the moment, if somewhat pale. I personally prefer their Timeless colour.
Crown do Aged White and Milk White which are both quite nice.
Some of the 'Old' or 'Antique' colours around can look a bit grubby in my eyes.

Of course, these are only my opinions based on what I have used.

As always, best to get it mixed in the trade version rather than off the shelf if you want the best finish. ;)

I agree alot of antique and off whites look really grubby especially on the woodwork. Grecian white from the dulux heritage range is nice but colour is a very personal thing

http://www.heritagepaints.co.uk/colour/grecian_white

Generally look a bit lighter on the wall and the brighter the room the lighter it looks ... obviously :confused: !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back