TV issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an Acoustic solutions lcd tv when switched on sometime the pictures start flickering up and down but when you move the cable this sometimes stops the flickering.

Is this likely to be a power cable issue or is it down to the power board being faulty possibly ?

Sponsored Links
Well...

I tried using Google Translate - that didn't work.

Try explaining again - this time, use punctuation & try to get your point across.

You have a AS TV with a problem - use paragraphs and explain again.

Ah - that's better, so now explain - is it the power cable, or the HDMI cable that you're wiggling?

Sponsored Links
You could have a faulty cable or board, it depends on where you are wiggling.
Could it be a bad connection at the plug end.?

I now think it is 1 of the boards as i tried a diff cable and the same scenario flickering but it does not flicker all the time sometimes it comes on without the flickering.

Would it likely be the power board or the main board ? thx

Acoustic Solutions Tv's are "supermarket specials" If it is out of guarantee you will have no chance of repairing it as there is no technical back up, no spares available and no remote controls. They are imported as cheaply as possible for supermarkets to get you through their doors.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back