DVD recorder with HD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a Daewoo HDD/DVD recorder about 2years old. Since the clocks altered it has stopped working on timed settings. Sussed out it is the date which keeps reverting to March, Works ok if I do not put it on standby.
Is it possible that it has a backup battery inside which is duff.
Thanks for reading
JonB

Sponsored Links
Could be, but more likely that it's to do with the digital switchover.

BBC2 Ceefax is where many devices picked up their time signal. That's gone a bit haywire because of prep for DSO. Try turning off Auto Update and set the clock manually. Let is know how you get on.

Hi Chris
As far as I know we up in Teesside have not been changed to digital yet.
Sept. 2012
Just checked the date again, even though it was left swiched ON all night it has reverted back to March.
This DVD player doesnt have Auto time set so I reset it every time the clocks change.
Will take the lid off & see if I can see a battery.
JonB

Sponsored Links
Just to recap, it has an Auto time set which obviously doesn't work. I have turned it OFF.
It also doen't have a battery. So will check it in a couple of hours to see if it has changed.
JonB

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back