CK 700L alarm panel or board.

Before you go any further can you confirm exactly what you have, to connect to the panel, and where at the panel you are trying to connect them.

From what you have said I'm afraid I'm lost.

It sounds like you have a, INTERNAL SPEAKER, BELL, INTERNAL SIREN & EXTERNAL BELL.

If you have connected a speaker to a siren output and activated that output you have blown the speaker.

Sponsored Links
internal SIREN is not an INTERNAL SPEAKER

siren drive is 12vdc
if you connect your meter up to the panel, + Ve (this is HOLD OFF) then you - ve (siren trigger0 and then test the SIREN output (SAB bell etc) you will get 12vdc (or thereabouts)

the SPEAKER is not a SIREN it has NO electronics in it, it is a SPEAKER
do not (sorry you already have) connect it to the SIREN and or BELL connections in your panel

if you connect you meter on the AC part you will get low voltage reading on it when you put the internal sounder on test.

simples really!!!

also you can RTFM !!!!

Oasis

sorry but it labelled on the damb PCB as well as the manual!!!!

Your right i had connected the speaker to the bell terminals !!

I have now connected a spare speaker to the speaker terminals using the engineer (6) options, tested the internal speaker which worked fine. I will now search for a replacement internal speaker.

Basing the external siren on the above (blown), can you buy just the siren and are there many different types? or is it best to replace the complete bell box?

Regards

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back