securit 700l alarm panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone tell me the procedure to return my securit 700l alarm back to default user codes i have tried putting the link on the pcb for defaults and then powering up but its not altering it and i do not get an accept tone from the panel,also the battery is dead would this effect it.
thanks.

Sponsored Links
.... also the battery is dead would this effect it. thanks.
Oh yes, a 'duff' battery will make any panel do funny things, or, nothing at all.

I'm afraid I don't know your panel so I can't confirm or not whether you are doing it correctly or not.

Why do you need to Default the codes?
Can't you just change what you have with this panel?

Hi europlex
the panel is a replacement i bought off ebay ,the chap i bought it from says he doesn't know the origanal codes so i need to default the panel.i will try a new battery and see what happens thanks.

So you have a 2nd hand panel, with no codes that is at the best description "tat"

No longer made, or supported by the makers.

Haahahahahahahhahahaaa

Have a word with yourself.

Sponsored Links
hey alarm why reply if your not going to help ,im not working so cant afford a new one or someone to look at it.

I`ll rephrase my answer.

Your system is no longer supported.
What you have asked is covered many times in/on this and other forums. You could have searched rather than ask. The answer being the same.

Your panel if as you say does not respond, what do you want "us" to do?
Wave a magic wand?
It is old, no longer supported and broken.
Harsh?
Tough, its a fact!

hi what you are doing sounds correct are you definatley shorting the correct link as there are two sets one for tamper and one for the nvm reset also are you sure its a 700l pcb ? how many lights on your keypad? worst case get in touch as i think i have a spare kicking around if that does not work. thanks mark

sparkymarka i have taken the transformer out of the old panel and put it in the replacement ,then did the procedure to default the panel and eureka its worked don't know why but it worked i only changed the transformer because it was buzzing thanks for your help and advice .

also thanks Europlex.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back