very unusual ballvalve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
went to a ballvalve yestertday it is side feed and i think is is a PNC 100 i have most of the ball valve washers on the van,, but this was one ive never seen ....similar to a tor bec but the pin was nylon and it went through the middle of the washer,,, there is no option to change the valve as its tiled in,, i can with draw only part of the valve,, then need to use a mirror to remove the washer... so i need to know were to buy a washer any links to a site that stocks these or a link to were i can stock up with unusual ball vale spares ps ive tryed lunns

Sponsored Links
hi mate its not an armatage as i have them on the van,, similar but as no pin and bit bigger the pins in the valve and its nylon thanks for the link

Sponsored Links
yes tryed cleaning no joy its really difficult to get at,,, had a camera snake in and a ispecion mirror to see it,,, and it avery well tiled bath room,, which makes it all the more difficult

cant belive no ones come across this type of ball valve????theres got to be a stockest

thanks foxhole,,its non of them,, whats annoying is i have the washers to fit all of them listed on the BES site and thought i had every washer,,,, not so

The Torbeck diaphram has a white nylon pin in the middle. Are you sure it's not a Torbeck?
torbeck-diaphragm-washer.jpg

Derwent Macdee (now CME Sanitary Systems) did a copy (possibly discontinued). I think their washer also had a pin in the middle.

Hi.

I think it would be better to replace the ballvalve as you had difficuit getting new part for it. I can't see why you can't renew ballvalve on a cistern with side inlet. How do you mean it tiles in....?

Dan.

thanks charnwood its not a torbec and its not on that list how ever there is a one on that list the A206 That looks similar by tiled in its a concealed flush box which is covered in 3/4 ply then plaster board and tiled,, access is though a cut out for the button and a very small opening in the box

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back