Indesit WIDL126 flashing lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Okay not sure if I am posting in the right place but I am having a problem with my Indesit, currently my spin light is flashing, no number of flash apparent just constant but the lock light is flashing rapidly.
Can anyone make sense of this for me as I would be gutted to get rid if the machine as when it is running well it is a fantastic machine.
Once again I am sorry if a am posting in the wrong place!

Sponsored Links
Error code fo1 means motor triac. Check motor brushes poss worn if ok check connections on pcb. Otherwise motor or pcb shot.

Sponsored Links
okay have replaced the brushes but now have delay light flashing (no.1) constantly and rapid flashing lock light, any ideas what to do from here??

should state that the flashing lights do not happen until the end of the wash cycle, it runs through everything until the final spin and just before the final spins the lights start flashing!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back