Hitachi 20LD2500

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a fault with my TV. It works fine on analog and on RGB and AV, but when it is on digital it clicks off into blue screen for a second or 2 then comes back on ???. I enquired and was told that Hitachi have to go to agents for expensive repairs :( To top it all I have spilled water on the remote and it don't work no more :cry: I am a bit wary of universal types, But I would really like to keep this tele as my wife likes it. Any help please. Ray

Sponsored Links
A universal remote will work for all the basic functions. Stick to a known brand - One-for-All, Philips or Harmony (if you're pushing the boat out) and you'll be fine. Expect to pay between £15 and £50 depending on how much you want to do with it.

A Freeview box would be a reasonable alternative to getting the digital tuner fixed. Ebuyer has a basic Goodmans but with twin scarts (watch & record) for less than £15. You might decide to add a freeview box with recording features. They're available from around £100 up

There is nothing that works better then the original remote control.
Don't go for universal Unless you go for an expensive replacement one like philips pronto range ;)

Sponsored Links
digitaly";p="1986831 said:
There is nothing that works better then the original remote control.
Don't go for universal Unless you go for an expensive replacement one like philips pronto range ;)[/quote ] I have purchased one off the web for £15 works fine without tunining in! Thanks all OK now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back