ADE Accenta G4 Mini - Part Set

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i'm an electrician and I have fitted my first ADE G4 alarm panel - I usually fit Texecom. The problem I have is I cannot get my head around the part set programme for this alarm. Everything else is set-up and is working fine, but as my customer is in her 80's it's very difficult to send her outside while I play around with the alarm settings.

Zone 1 is the entry/exit and is set to time
Zones 2 - 6 are set for inhibit
Exit Mode is set to timed

The user manual states there are 2 part set programmes, but the installation manual doesn't state how to do this? I only wish to set 1 part set on this job.

Could someone explain step by step how to set-up the part set.
I tried Honeywell technical helpline, not very good, I emailed them and after a week, not reply.

Sponsored Links
:part set.

Ahh what keypad are you using?

LCD

Scroll to programmes, you will see P1 P2 P3 select P2 and tick the zones you want in there.
Go to timers for setting and timers !

LED
:press :prog leds 123 lit select deselect by pressing.
press set
Now zones show,if all lit ( they will be ) press 45678 they will go out.
Now only 123 are working.
Set up timers as before.

Thanks for the relay. I will be back to my customer this week so I will try the part set on the LCD keypad. Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back