Trunking - Outdoor Brown Cable TV Type

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm after some outdoor trunking, you know, the brown half tube type that is commonly used by cable TV installers. I have several cables including TV/CCTV cables to be fastened to a wall, but rather than individually pin them all up, I thought it'd be better, and less damaging to the brickwork, to have a strip of this trunking that they can all go in, and it makes it easier when new cables are added, and to change cables, etc. I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere though?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks for all your replies. That Cableguard is definitely the kind of thing I'm looking for, though it seems hard to get hold of. The cable TV installer's stuff I always thought was metal though. Are there any other alternatives to this does anyone know please, before I make some serious enquiries for the Cableguard stuff. Seems strange to me that there's not much of this kind of thing about, for outdoor use.

I've made enquiries, but that stuff is for poles only, can't seem to source a similar one for walls. The Cableguard type would be fine, but unfortunately the minimum order is two three metre lengths, and with delivery costs it's far too expensive for the five foot piece which I need. Can't believe it's so difficult finding external cable protection.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back