Gardtec 800 series

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have the Engineer Code but have forgotten the Master Code. (Although not recommended, I should have kept a written note!) Ultimately I would like to programme new User Codes, but is there any way that I can program a new Master Code?

Sponsored Links
User codes cant be programmed in engineers, you'll need to do a code default (engineer & user)

Have a manual? in not, google it

I have the LCD User Instruction Manual but I don't know how to do a code default. It's the Master Code that I've forgotten. I have the Engineer Code. Is this something I would do in Engineers Mode?

You'll need the engineer manual

Both codes will need to be defaulted to factory set, you can reprogram once this has been done. (if your engineer code starts with a 9 then this code cannot be defaulted)

Might also be a good time to change the battery, more than 5 years old? change it :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back