Premier 24 status display

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody know how to get a premier 24 to display its status permanently i.e the ready and info led's, rather than hide them until a code or prox tag is put in/swiped?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Try turning off EN50131 in Global Options, and make it Grade 2 and not Grade 3, i assume this is a house alarm with no connection to an ARC?

Try turning off EN50131 in Global Options, and make it Grade 2 and not Grade 3, i assume this is a house alarm with no connection to an ARC?

That is correct, no connection to ARC. Does turning off EN50131 do anything else, other than enabling the LED's.

Thanks

Yes it does, but it's too complicated to post on here, it has to do with permissions, what is available for users to vies and various other things, try it, will not affect the actual programming of the system.

Sponsored Links
Yes it does, but it's too complicated to post on here, it has to do with permissions, what is available for users to vies and various other things, try it, will not affect the actual programming of the system.

Will do, thanks for the advice!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back