worcester 240 rsf h/w prob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my combi boiler runs fine on c/heating but no hot water turn on tap but demand light does not operate also can anyone tell me where i can download a service manual from??? :(

Sponsored Links
kevplumb thanks for the site could not find it using msn search got contact no they are sending me a manual in post dgs no flow rate is normal it just stopped heating water during a shower

Sponsored Links
I would appreciate a copy of the manual.. I can't find how to email you however...

I will happily put the PDF (if i am allowed to) on a website for anyone to download if needed...

Poss causes may be the HW flowswitch or sensors, try swaping the leads over from the HW to the CH and see if it works then....

On the 240 its usually just the diagphram in the diverter valve,the small black plunger should come out and contact the two micro switches when you open a hot tap ,you can unclip the micro swwitch box and depress the micro switches manually to tast that they work ( carfull as one is 24v but the other is 230v and both must be pressed at the same time). a kit is available to change the diagphram at about £20 and its not a dificult job

Should have gone to "Specsavers"

Post locked, so new posters can not break forum rule 7

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back