Premier 24 / Speech Dialler with Smoke ASlarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just connected 2 smoke alarms and wired them into the premier 24 expander, configured zones and all works ok. I have configured output 1 on speech dialler for fire warning message. Run test on unit and all works well. I have set fire zones onto user test, run test and all works well. Removed user test from zones. tested smoke alarm, panel work but I do not get anything from the speech dialler

Set zone type as 0 = Normally Closed

Tried Latched & Unlatched does not work either way.

The fire alarm works but no output to speech dialler??

I have RTFM but struggling

SafeDave

Sponsored Links
try options 2 unarmed fire comms wont signal fire unless system armed you need to switch it on for it to work in the unset mode

try options 2 unarmed fire comms wont signal fire unless system armed you need to switch it on for it to work in the unset mode

Thanks for that, I will try in the morning, thinking about it it makes sense what you have said, why would you need a message when the alarm isn't armed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back