Yale alarm questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I screw every sensor down. I learnt not to trust double sided right at the start.

If you are saying in the summer you have your windows open then the things aint gonna chime anyway.

Stop painting yourself into a corner.

I am not listening to you as every time I point out a fault or mistake you invent a scenario to justify it.

Whatever alarm whatever!

Sponsored Links
I dont have contacts or shocks on the windows FOOL, its PIRs on Chime.

Lack of knowledge again, thats a mighty fine shovel you have there and a hole thats getting deeper.

To admit you even used double sided tape proves you are an amateur of the highest degree.
It was meant as a joke, nay an insult.
You actually admit to doing it...............................made my night.
No one but no one would do that, well apart from fools.

You my fine internet thingy have just admitted to it from the above.

Sponsored Links
Yep I fitted some to some appartments I rented out thats when the other tennants asked for alarms and I realised there was a market.
And the double sided was on the first one I fitted for myself. I realised it was a mistake when the tamper spring pushed the sensor from the doorframe. So I never tried it again.

You probably shot your load not just your pizza such is the dedication you have to trolling.

Even Chunky has got bored of you now.

Nah my "loads" for my girly.
You been talking to yourself, oops I meant chunky?

Trolling, gave out sound advice. Apart from the sh*tty chime feature. And gettting the physical side sorted.
You really do live in a small world dont you.

I bet you drum up business by telling customers any prossessional alarm will be on monthly contrats with long tie ins. A blatant lie, we fit audible only at reasonnable costs as well. Fit it in one day with minimum disturbance nad no batteries to change. Throw in the first years service at minimimal cost, which then gives the client a certificate valid in fact for two years for insurance, and the Cert is still valid after that, service becomes down to insurers requirments.
OOPS giving away our secrets now.

And thats just on the intruder side :D

Nah my "loads" for my girly.
You been talking to yourself, oops I meant chunky?

I bet you think man never went to the moon and that 9/11 was an attack by the us govt to drum up ant arab sentiment.
Does reality ever enter your life or just suspicion and conspiracy??

Never said thats all I had did I.
Just the only wind up one :D

Good night.

Haven't got much to say apart from...

fry-trolling.jpg
.... alumni

I think you cornered the market in that chunkymunky.
Confirmed in your OP.

All this started off as was me asking some questions to the members of this forum that have used/experienced yale products. The first two posts were great then all the trolling etc started. Now, however, I believe I have all the answers I need thanks to others from this forum apart from you. From now on feel free to reply to me but I have ignored all your pointless posts anyway so PM me or something if you are really that desperate and honestly have nothing better to do with your time other than trolling threads and making up conspiracy theories in that little deluded head of yours.

Thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back