Yale alarm questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Says the person that used double sided tape.
Says the kit is good, then says it is hit and miss.

Yeah okay then :rolleyes:

Says the person that used double sided tape.
Says the kit is good, then says it is hit and miss.

says the troll who hasn't even fitted or had a yale alarm on test.
says the troll who things you can set a device to chime and burglar
says the troll who reads a manual and thinks he is then experienced enough to give advice.

lie down in your basket

Played with yales, generally took them down. They cannot do as client wanted. Expensive customer error.

So, one error on some programming that just about anyother panel does.

Its an "alarm", having "played" with them, I can give advice. Hell, you even say "trial and error and your " more proficient than Yale themselves" or as close as.

Look back, where have I given bad advice on them? Does one error constitute that?

The more you react like you do the more you will look stupid towards your "captive" audience.

Have the grace to say you have said Yale have inherent issues. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Yale do not adequately explain in there manual exactly what happens when you programme in another siren from the devices/programme siren/learn siren menu options.

hardly the end of the world is it?

Nor do other things others do.

Why not ring them and get them to change the manuals, hell I got one almost totally re-written. Had programming changed. Was one of the first to use many systems out there and field test. As many of my peers.

We do something about things. Inform the makers. We even got some wholesalers to change their policies.

What do you do apart from gloat. Pour derision and obvious hatered on others.

What we should be doing is working together, if you were to be able to get into engineering on a GD=520 and found an issue. We would sort it for you, without ripping into you. inform Honeywell if it was indeed a "error" not spend all night callling others fools and beating our chests.

Grow up, act the pro you make out to be .

Please do not talk to me about professionalism - you simply go around trolling threads and making yourself look silly with uninformed advice.

As for my derision - its perfectly justified. I am sure if I continually trolled non yale threads I would make myself unpopular.

Even brand new posters looking for advice pick up immediately on the trolling you and your homeys do on this site.

.... and you dare to breathe whe word professionalism.

Take your blinkers off.

For whatever reason the moderators on these forums seem to tolerate your continued thread hijacking and trolling

I don't know why as it makes the place unpleasant and surely chases people away.

I am sure there would be more yale threads in this DIY forum if it wasn't for the fact that people prereading any yale threads are immediately put off from adding a topic when they see what other posters have been subjected to.

Alumni immediately scorns everyone with his ridiculous conspiricy theory about the identity of the poster being me??

Come on - you lot are comedy central. You are only pulling the 'lets act professional guys' act out of the ring because you obviously feel guilty for being such a knob end for so long.

It just wont wash the evidence against it is insurmountable

If you were to reread this, it all started when someone (not you, said use an elastic band to hold a tamper down), then you ;posted a website purporting to be someone else (whois and a simple method revealed the true site). I mentioned it and all of a sudden it was changed, fair play. The arguments then carried on, again you got defensive, due to a lack of technical knowledge perhaps?
There were already antics, you aggravated the issues . Then when things were not going correctly for your ego you did the usual and called us trolls. Made silly remarks, and generally as people do when confronted by a superior knowledge resorted to "your toys out" again.

It is not my fault you ( See I`ll take all the blame for your shortcomings) get annoyed when technical points are given. Some that you may not understand. Grading for instance, you do not even know what they are or why they were designed. EN and DD regs. These are what we have to work to, and because of that our advice/assistance may seem a bit "hoity toity", really it is not. But common sense has to prevail on some of the items that do get mentioned, and we try to keep to that.

Now Yale has its place and its limits, which you do not seem to accept. We even recommend kit we don't use as we know it suits the purpose more. Not bang on about our preferred kit, as it is not suitable for the assesment from info given. Or easier for the end user.
Again no slur on Yale, just that it is not fit for that particular purpose.

Sooner you realise the above, can see past your blinkers you will understand it is not a slur on you or Yale.
Hell, I have even offered to assist for nothing on your troublesome system if I in the vicinity, what does that show you?

So please as stated in the other thread, be the pro you say you are.
As we do.

Cant understand why he dont raise the bar a little and do it tho :confused:

His words.
...."My next step will be to advertise class 2 on my website and if I get any work I will get a local experienced fitter to do some installs as extras during the evenings where I will go along to learn.
If I then get more requests for class 2 then if enough I will employ someone full time. I will then do turn around for 24hr cover and get some installs checked and get NACOSS.
Then I will be a bonafide installer."

And that's what he posted in the trade forums.
You couldn't make it up, you really couldn't.

And with limited knowledge ( this seems to keep repeating itself), NACOSS will say, Welcome, YG3. Will pass the inspections, even with his home office.
Of course his vetting proceedures, and,and,and,and.
Thats why everyone who applies gets passed :D
Because it is just like sticking ungraded items on the wall.

This reminds me of a programme I watched a s a child, Jackanory.

Jackanory lol

Remeber that post well.
You still doing the Euro Cylinder Locks YG3?

Seriously tho, you've been at this yale game a wee while now, think you could do alot better for yourself if you put the time and effort in (quals, regs and kit)

iirc didn't you play with a powermax?

Oh and happy fathers day fellas :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back