Yale alarms are crap because?

Y

yaleguy3

Here you are guys all the usual suspects can keep their sniping to this thread so that people joining this site to get useful information don't have to wade through the thread hijacking - bickering - trolling - arrogance and unpleasantness created by Bernard Green - Alumni - Alarm and Europlex.

Here is YOUR thread fill your boots.

Sponsored Links
You think they are good.

Simples.

:D

But seriousy you always mention the batteries, the back tampers that have to be checked.
And its a FORUM, not a blog.

ROFL

i just dont like DIY radio rubbish, and we will not fit them
you do what you do and we do what we do, but to be honest we do it better!!

i also hate yellow boxes !!

Oasis

I'm very very dissapointed considering all the crap that gets spouted in the other threads you have gone very very quiet here when given the perfect opportunity to speak your mind. A whole thread dedicated just for you to slag off Yale and all of a sudden you are struck dumb

Sponsored Links
Easier to go point by point in a real thread.
You could just accuse us of slagging a product "just because" here.
Then run off to Yale.
We`ll answer where applicable. That way there can be no confusion.

Alright big boy!

and with regard to sniping, i see culprit number one has gone very quiet regarding all the accusations and misinformation he was spouting about his so called grade 3 system.
Odd that.

Came to a buffer on that one - spoke to the installation company and he says they were only asked for grade 2.
So the system is grade 2 apparently.
The company are also not ssia or nsi so I have turned down their offer of a maintainance contract until I can discover whether our insurers require an nsi company.

Could you p**s off from our thread.
Go and Troll somewhere else.

Cheek of some people.

I recently requested some information on security systems, and found that alumni and Alarm provided me with some extremely good advice.

I would therefore like to say that I much value their opinions and technical knowledge. So if they refer to the OP as a troll, then that is good enough for me.

The OP is making a fool of himself.

I recently requested some information on security systems, and found that alumni and Alarm provided me with some extremely good advice.

I would therefore like to say that I much value their opinions and technical knowledge. So if they refer to the OP as a troll, then that is good enough for me.

Stop hijacking the thread.

You are supposed to say why yale alarms are crap on here not tell me who you thanked for cctv advice.

Stop hijacking the thread.

You are supposed to say why yale alarms are crap on here not tell me who you thanked for cctv advice.

It is not for me to question the quality of yale products, I am not qualified to do so. Indeed if I wanted advice on such products I would certainly welcome it from alumni and Alarm.

My point is that those posters who have good technical knowledge stand out well above the crowd and offer genuine help. You appear to have tried to bait professional tradesmen, and they have not bitten as you would have hoped.

The professionals won this 'battle' !!!!!!!!!

PROFESSIONALS 1 TROLL 0 !!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back