Yale alarms are crap because?

If you're so proud of your yale alarms, why do you cover the yale brand name up on the bell boxes you install?

Sponsored Links
What's Casac got to do with the quality/capability of the Alarm system?
Especially when they have this little disclaimer

*Please note that Yale Standard Burglar alarms are not a Police or Insurance approved product.

Because if you are burgled and the police come to your door in leeds they will arrange a visit from casac who will come round and suggest security improvements , The casac representative might suggest an alarm. Hopefully at this point he would say that the alarm is not police approved but if they didn't and relied on the person reading website smallprint the victim may be under the impression that because a police approved contractor came round that the product was police approved too.
Hopefully??
So you don't know then. Just assuming.
In effect, just dribble and nonense.
You tried to give the product gravitas by linking to a site with Police connections. Ridiculous.

Strange that there is a whole heap of posts above where Bernard and alarm make exactly the same ignorant assumptions about the way I work.

What is evident is that noone has actually managed to point out as per the title of the thread exactly why yale alarms are crap all that is evident is that all you pro installers just cannot abide the idea of someone getting paid for fitting one. strangely people get paid for mowing lawns , taking rubbish , cleaning windows , delivering milk , fitting carpets , painting walls , hanging wallpaper , etc etc but as soon as a homeowner pays someone to fit a yale alarm because they would not know how or don't want to climb a ladder all of a sudden everyone is screeching . you can't do that - you can't do that.

The truth is that you can- get over it

If you're so proud of your yale alarms, why do you cover the yale brand name up on the bell boxes you install?

I do or I dont'

some clients prefer it to say yale and so thats how I leave them.

Do I really have to spell out that by rebranding the box people can google me?

Sponsored Links
Strange that there is a whole heap of posts above where Bernard and alarm make exactly the same ignorant assumptions about the way I work.

What is evident is that noone has actually managed to point out as per the title of the thread exactly why yale alarms are crap all that is evident is that all you pro installers just cannot abide the idea of someone getting paid for fitting one. strangely people get paid for mowing lawns , taking rubbish , cleaning windows , delivering milk , fitting carpets , painting walls , hanging wallpaper , etc etc but as soon as a homeowner pays someone to fit a yale alarm because they would not know how or don't want to climb a ladder all of a sudden everyone is screeching . you can't do that - you can't do that.

Nothing to do with you fitting them. Everything to do with you claiming they are the dogs dumplings and comparable to graded kit.
End of the day, based on what you've posted, you are nothing more than an oddjob man with a drill and a ladder and have NO qualifications and experience/knowledge to support your claims.

Nothing to do with you fitting them. Everything to do with you claiming they are the dogs dumplings and comparable to graded kit.
End of the day, based on what you've posted, you are nothing more than an oddjob man with a drill and a ladder and have NO qualifications and experience/knowledge to support your claims.

I only say they work and they do.

Oh and I have plenty of experience and knowledge I doubt anyone knows more about these alarms other than the manufacturers in the factory and the development team. at the client install end I reckon I am as knowledgable as anyone.

Oh and I have plenty of experience and knowledge I doubt anyone knows more about these alarms other than the manufacturers in the factory and the development team. at the client install end I reckon I am as knowledgable as anyone.
There you go again, misconstruing comments.
You have NO qualifications/experience/knowledge of design/testing/manufacturng these sort of products and specifically, competitor products. By your own admittance you didn't even know how some of the components worked.

So, in reality, you know jack s**t about how your favourite products compares.

They work and very reliabily too.

Which I love because unlike the sparkies that fitted my grade 2 I don't have to keep returning week after week.

We all thought Jackanory finished years ago.
Seemingly it's still running in Harrogate.

Not sure I want to speak to my CC to be fair he's too busy hanging on to his job for being bent.
Well here is an excellent example of libel for all to see / copy / print etc

Is it indeed!!

do your homework europlank!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-13342382

is that an example of the attention to detail you apply to your work?
Oh boy, admitting "disreputable conduct" is not necessarily being 'bent', I stand by what I said.

example of the attention to detail you apply to your work?
Oh boy, admitting "disreputable conduct" is not necessarily being 'bent', I stand by what I said.[/quote]
The deputy CC was also up on an internal investigation.
And YG is the one saying Harrogate is a low crime area. :p

also the one that tried to give Yale gravitas be referrng to a site he claimed had Police Approval - then shoots self in foot.

Care in the community has a lot to answer for.

alumni you are a real rag of humanity.

what an insensitive comment.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back