Vokera eclipse boiler tripping off electricity

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have had this boiler in my flat since 2002 and from today it appears electricity was tripping off and after removing all plugs and trying them one by one it appears that the problem was down to my boiler which is causing the electricity to trip off.

I could call out a plumber but before doing so I was hoping that someone could advise on some simple steps that I could carry out which would help diagnose what the problem is?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
oh dear, this is a nasty nasty boiler. do yourself a major favour and get vokera themselves out to it. if the problem lies anywhere but the pump blowing fuses anyone else you call in is likely to spend a lot of time scratching their head.

Yuo do not need a Plumber (Electrical fault on boiler!) you need a Gas heating engineer. there are a few possibillities for this fault and without being on site and sytematically checking & testing components it is impossible to advise further! go to Gassaferegister.co.uk to find a suitably qualified engineer near you. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back