Urgent help needed Tenby Howdens

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to get a final plan for a Howdens Tenby kitchen done tonight and am having problems:

A corner wall unit. TBY5472. Is it 631mm wide? On my howdens design drawing I have on the wall the TBY5472 and a 450 wall unit TBY5416 and they are shown as stopping short of the 1000HL 50 RH Cnr (LHH) TBY5341. How can that be?

I need from the corner the base and wall units to line up so at that point I can have the nice canopy (p176 of new brochure) over the hob but with widths of 631mm not a cat in hells chance. I must be missing something.

Any one who can help I'd be very very ....

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Ask Howdens, they make the things!

Thanks for that - do you have their all night help desk number? ;)

As it happens some kind soul has answered the query. The base unit needs to be set away from the wall so that the base unit doors at right-angles do not foul each other. The wall unit has an obscure length (631mm) to compensate for this.

I expected a base corner unit with a list price of over £600 to resolve this problem without having to leave unused cavities. Or of course they could offer a 1131mm base unit!

For large kitchens this I guess is much less of a problem. In my case I will have to skip the corner units and do a bespoke bit. Or skip Tenby and go elsewhere.

Cheers :cool:

Sponsored Links
Feel free to skip down to God`s Own Country - aka Ashdown Forest ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back